Web www.cincinnatirestaurantreview.blogspot.com

Cincinnati Restaurant Reviews

Cincinnati cuisine is so much more than chili. There are great restaurants in town that will provide you with exceptional food in a wonderful atmosphere. This blog is a collection of reviews and personal observations from the current Cincinnati dining scene.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Via Vite Opens

Alright, maybe the story of restaurants opening on the square is something I care about more than most. I've posted about Graeter's and Via Vite in the past, and I've been following, in general, the great amount of new dining and nightlife options around the Tyler Davidson Fountain.

Well, Via Vite is now open, joining Graeter's which has already opened on the square. For those who don't know much about it, Via Vite is owned and operated by the same family that own's Nicola's in Over-the-Rhine. A new restaurant by this family is something to be excited about.

I definitely want to try it out as soon as I can, but I'm afraid that won't be for a while. Anyone here gone to Via Vite and want to report back on it? Please do so in the comments section.

2 Comments:

Blogger Veggie Option said...

I haven't been yet either, but like you I can hardly wait to give it a try.

8:34 AM  
Blogger deraz said...

خدمات الشارقة – ابو الهول
اعمال ترميم الشارقة
اعمال بلاستر وترميم بالشارقة

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web www.cincinnatirestaurantreview.blogspot.com