Web www.cincinnatirestaurantreview.blogspot.com

Cincinnati Restaurant Reviews

Cincinnati cuisine is so much more than chili. There are great restaurants in town that will provide you with exceptional food in a wonderful atmosphere. This blog is a collection of reviews and personal observations from the current Cincinnati dining scene.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Need some more Coaching

So tonight, I joined my father for dinner at the Coach and Four restaurant in Walnut Hills. It's in the Edgecliff building, which is, I believe, a condo building with some office space in it. It overlooks the Ohio River and Kentucky--a great view.

Of course, we asked to be seated outside. The first thing I saw when I walked out to the patio was a walker. That should tell you a bit about the clientele. This place would be a great place for a date, but I was the youngest person there by at least 20 years, I'd guess. (I'm 28.)

We were seated right underneath an exhaust port, so we had to talk over it the whole time. No good. Seems really stupid to me that you're going to ruin this great eating balcony with an expansive view of the river with this annoying and loud fan.


Alright, I should say the food was really good. I had a Caesar salad, and it was very good. The croutons stunk, a little too puffy. But great dressing.

I ordered the Coach Penne with grilled chicken. It's been a while since I had some pasta, but it sounded good. The pasta was okay, a little overcooked perhaps. The chicken was good, better. The "sauce" was the highlight, with sundried tomatoes, olive oil, pine nuts and broccoli. Very tasty.

I was looking around this nice little restaurant, and it's a good space. I think it'd make an awesome bar. It could be a better place, a better restaurant.

How many of you have been there? Did you have a better experience?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard about this place Down Town that serves great popcorn. Heading for First or something like that. I just love corn. Can you point me in the right direction?

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've heard of that place. But I think it is called, Heard First. I don't know where it is though.

1:50 PM  
Blogger good days said...

شركة تنظيف بينبع
وافضل شركة تنظيف بالدمام


فنى صيانة مكيفات بجدة
شركة ترميم منازل بالرياض -
شركة تنظيف بالخبر

5:24 PM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

supreme clothing
golden goose
yeezy
goyard handbags
supreme outlet
yeezy
yeezy shoes
jordan shoes
goyard
golden goose outlet

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web www.cincinnatirestaurantreview.blogspot.com