Web www.cincinnatirestaurantreview.blogspot.com

Cincinnati Restaurant Reviews

Cincinnati cuisine is so much more than chili. There are great restaurants in town that will provide you with exceptional food in a wonderful atmosphere. This blog is a collection of reviews and personal observations from the current Cincinnati dining scene.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Graeter's Finally Coming to Fountain Square


I've said in the past that I have concerns about downtown Cincinnati if a signature Cincinnati chain like Graeter's doesn't want to have a presence there.

Well, there's news today that my fears have been put to rest. Well, maybe not completely, but Graeter's is finally moving back downtown, onto Fountain Square.

I used to live downtown, and one Saturday afternoon I was out for a walk and three tourists stopped me and asked where the nearest Graeter's was. I had to tell them that there wasn't one downtown, and they couldn't believe it. "Downtown Cincinnati doesn't have a Graeter's?"

So now I can say that there is. Good news for everyone, don't you think?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard
on. Any tips?

Also visit my web site weight loss

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi to every one, it's really a pleasant for me to pay a visit this web page, it includes helpful Information.

Stop by my web-site - weight loss
my webpage :: weight loss

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web www.cincinnatirestaurantreview.blogspot.com